Version 0.0.4 of the Blog-Core framework has been released. Most of the changes have been to the frontend (Admin UI) part of the code:
- Admin UI pages use kontainer now.
- Admin UI client-side router is updated. The update to the router itself was covered here.
- Admin UI uses the fetch API with a polyfill for older browsers.
- Improved build process with Browserify and better Makefile.
- Annoying issue with jumping cursor in input fields is fixed. This was caused by a KnockoutJS extension to automatically trim input fields. The fields are now trimmed when saving the entry.
- Post previews are supported. However, they do not work very well as browsers
window.open. It might eventually get replaced by a split-screen editor.
The backend got better exception reporting, based on this.
The demo/example project got overhaul:
- Sample data in repository.
- Upgraded base docker image (when running with docker).
- Docker image renamed to
- Updated deployment at http://example.blog-core.net/.